When you utilize a transparent version of your logo on top of a picture or a colorful backdrop, you won’t have to worry about the Background clashing or competing with its surroundings.
As a result, a transparent logo helps establish a brand identity across online and offline assets!
ClickMajic is generally used for real-world photos; the same technique can sometimes be applied when working with logos or digital images. Depending on what situation you find yourself in, decide whether using a background removal tool might come in handy!
The reason why we need transparent logos
Besides looking great on top of a colored background, your logo will appear to pop more when you use a transparent version. The reason is that the branded colors get to blend well with whatever color scheme you choose for your site’s features, which makes a transparent logo quite valuable in building up brand identity across online and offline assets!
Aside from the fact that your logo looks great on top of a colored background, your branded colors will stand out more when they are set against an opaque image. Many people think this only applies to logos. Still, it works for any custom graphic element you want to get noticed – even things like border strokes and transparency in icons!
Here’s how to make your logo transparent in a few simple steps using ClickMajic.
1. Please upload your logo (drag and drop)
2. Allow AI to perform the heavy lifting in removing the backdrop from your logo.
3. Save your high-resolution photograph to your computer.
Fantastic! You now have removed the background from your logo in about 5 seconds.
We also provide an API for removing logo and picture backgrounds in bulk.
Logo with Background
Logo with Transparent Background using ClickMajic
Why is it necessary to have a transparent logo?
It’s essential to ensure that your logo appears consistent across all marketing materials, including your brand’s social media channels. When utilizing a background, make sure you select colors that create the most effective contrast with the font of your logo.
A lot of users certainly have issues with the logo not blending perfectly with the background. However, we are not going to make compromises when it comes down to design.
Logo watermarks are becoming more common than they have been in the past due to advances in technology. Many people will be able to recognize a product by its logo. Making our products unique is a way of preventing copyright or trademark infringement. It thus assures us a safe and legal production and quality assurance method that works both figuratively and literally!
The file format that is often used
There are a few possibilities for transparent logo files, though. Let’s look at the differences between each of them:
- PNG: Whether you’re displaying your logo on corporate presentations, social networking pages, or the corner of your website, this is the best format to use for digital branding. It’s the most frequent format for transparent backdrop logos, owing to its ability to “store” images, drawings, and millions of colors in tiny file size.
- JPG: These can be compressed quickly and take up little bandwidth. This file format is commonly used to upload photos to the internet.
- GIF: While GIFs can have transparent backgrounds, they’re not as popular as PNGs. If you’re utilizing an animated logo, though, you might want to consider using GIFs.
- SVG: SVGs are commonly used by printers and designers for graphics and website iconic components (as opposed to digital platforms like websites).
Logo with Transparent Background
When it comes to creating a brand, logos with transparent backgrounds are beneficial since they can be used in various mediums and with any color palette. Make sure you have this sort of logo file on hand to save yourself time and hassles!
When seeing a logo with transparency, don’t be alarmed by the grey-and-white chequered backdrop. When you utilize the design, the checks will not appear!
If you’re serious about your business presence and don’t yet have a transparent logo, there’s no reason for you to wait any longer to make one; use ClickMajic today!